[PyKDE] Autocompletion with Eric (again)

j.vienne@libertysurf.fr j.vienne at libertysurf.fr
Fri Apr 23 13:01:06 BST 2004

Hi, I have just a little suggestion about autocompletion
with eric...

Presently, if autocompletion is activated (with api files in
my case), a listbox is launched for each reconized word.
This can unpleasant if each word of the code appears as a
key word; the listbox appears all the time...
I think the best solution is to activate autocomplete
function by a shortcut.
This nearly works when the autocompletion is desactivated:
the Ctl+Space shortcut displays a lisbox, but unfortunatly,
the entries don't seem to be taken  from the .api files.

It would be great, when autocompletion is desactivated in
the preferencies, to control it with 2 shortcuts : one
completing with .api files, and the other with the current
source keywords.

I don't really know how hard it is to manage, but SciTE does
it pretty well...

Hope it helps.

Regards,
++
Jul.
(a hard eric user :)

******ADSL Tiscali, le Haut débit au meilleur prix ******
Avec Tiscali, profitez de l'ADSL au meilleur prix partout en France !
Pour profiter de cette offre exceptionnelle, cliquez ici : http://register.tiscali.fr/adsl
Sous réserve d'éligibilité à l'ADSL.