[PyKDE] New PyKDE Release (alpha6) and Killing PyKDE 3.8

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Fri Apr 23 12:35:01 BST 2004

Hi Jim,

On Friday 23 April 2004 08:54, Jim Bublitz wrote:
> I'll be mailing PyKDE-3.11alpha6 to Phil shortly. In addition to
> testing on SuSE and RH, a build on Mandrake 9.2 is nearly done
> without any problems.

I have attached a minor patch to configure.py of alpha5 related to a
c&p error, please apply.

A build on SuSE 9.0 against KDE 3.1.4 ran successfully (with only one
additional SuSE related patch to kfileshare.sip (supplied for
reference).

A build on SuSE 9.1-x86_64-beta4 against KDE 3.2.1 was successfully
(only a symlink was missing: ln -s kde320 extra/kde321 ;-)

Both builds work like a charm.. PyKDE is back in town! <Hurray>

To Phil: sorry for my continous bothering. Obviously Jim was able to
fix those type error issues without touching sip.

Pete