[PyKDE] Embed pyqt in a qt program

陆然 hephooey_dev at fastmail.fm
Wed Apr 21 02:30:01 BST 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to write a pyqt script in a qt based program, The program run
script using PyRun_SimpleString. And I always got some weird problem, I try
to run it on a debian(pyqt compiled from source, sip and qt installed by apt)
and I got some segfault in qt,  Then I try to run it in a gentoo that all the
program are compiled from source, The message is even more strange:

Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x8789)!

I don't know how to fix this problem, please help, any reply will be
appreciated, the source of the script is in the attachment.

--
Best Regards,
LR