[PyKDE] segfault with pyqt & sip latest snapshots

Steven Robson s.a.robson at sms.ed.ac.uk
Sat Apr 17 22:25:00 BST 2004

On Saturday 17 April 2004 20:02, Diez B. Roggisch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm experiencing nasty segfaults with these components:
>
> PyQt-x11-gpl-snapshot-20040413
> sip-snapshot-20040329-196
> Python 2.3.3 (#2, Feb 24 2004, 09:29:20)
> [GCC 3.3.3 (Debian)] on linux2
>

> Building & installing worked fine. The only example that works is tut2.py -
> everything else "flashes" for a splitsecond, then the program terminates.

I had this problem but with a different version of both. I found that removing
and rebuilding and reinstalling both solved this problem.
I don't know why the problem occured though.
The second time i didn't use any build options at all, just python build.py

HTH

Steven

--

Claiming that your operating system is the best in the world because more
people use it is like saying McDonalds makes the best food in the world.