[PyKDE] Eric questions

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Wed Apr 14 17:12:01 BST 2004

hi,

Am Samstag, 10. April 2004 18:23 schrieb jul:
>  3) Is anyone have used the CVS functionnalities of eric (Project Menu
> -> Version Control) ? I'm very interessed by this function, but I have
> no idea make it work with eric3. Is there any doc somewhere ?

Unfortunately user documentation is eric's weak point. Any help in this
area is welcome.

To create a new project select Project->Version Control->New from
repository... and enter the relevant info into the dialog. Use the
What's this help for further infos. ...->Add to repository adds a local
project to the repository. If you create a new local project, you have
the option to place it into the repository as well (see checkboy in the
new project dialog).

The other menu entries should be fairly self explanatory.

To add a project file to the repository just bring up the context menu
for this file in the project sources browser (or one of the others) and
select 'Add to repository'.

Regards
Detlev
--