[PyKDE] eric3 on Mac OS X (saving)

Patrick Narkinsky patrick at narkinsky.com
Tue Apr 6 01:44:01 BST 2004

Not sure if this is relevant, but I forgot to mention before that I am
getting a dialog with the following message upon startup:

	"The file /-psn_0_60162049 could not be opened."

The number at the end of the filename changes regularly.

Python: 2.3
Qt: 3.3.1
PyQT: 3.11
QScintilla: 1.2
Eric: 3.4.1
Bicycle Repair Man: 0.9 cvs20040211

(SIP Version 4.0rc3, since that is required for mac)

I realize you can't support MacOS - was just hoping someone might have
a suggestion.

Thanks,

Patrick

Patrick Narkinsky - patrick at narkinsky.com

"If men used as much care in uprooting vices and implanting virtues as
they do in discussing problems, there would not be so much evil and
scandal in the world, or such laxity in religious organizations."

_Thomas á Kempis, The Imitation of Christ