[PyKDE] [kiohuge0.o] Error 1

Paul Evans pevans at catholic.org
Sat Sep 20 17:27:01 BST 2003

I thought I'd give compiling it myself a go, but it chugged away for an hour
or so and I got this instead:

/usr/lib/qt3/include -o kiohuge0.o kiohuge0.cpp
/usr/include/kservice.h: In constructor `sipKService::sipKService(const
KService&)':
/usr/include/kservice.h:47: `KService::KService(const KService&)' is private
sipkioKServicePtr.cpp:159: within this context
make[1]: *** [kiohuge0.o] Error 1

PyKDE-3.7-2mdk.src supplied the source. I'm using PyQt from the other regular
rpms - I didn't compile for pyqt since they work fine for me. I'm just trying
to compile PyKDE if that makes a difference.

--
Regards, Paul Evans