[PyKDE] QListBox selectedItem()

Greg Fortune lists at gregfortune.com
Mon Sep 1 18:21:01 BST 2003

The code works fine over here.  If you want to know what index is selected
rather than what item is selected, call list.currentItem() which returns an
int index number.

If it says AttributeError, you either have an outdated version of PyQt (which
you do) or an outdated version of Qt (which I have no idea about...)  Note
that Qt 3.0 does not support selectedItem()...  If you aren't going to update
your distros Qt version, make sure you use the correct version of the docs.
Also note that list.currentItem() *is* supported in 3.0.

Greg Fortune
Fortune Solutions