[PyKDE] retrieve Highlight colour value

Paul Evans pevans at catholic.org
Sat Oct 25 08:15:00 BST 2003

I've tried things like:

QColor(QColorGroup.Highlight)

and variations - and completely different too of course.

I need to set a widgets background and foreground colour to values retrieved
from the current users theme/prefs.

So far my attempts have only netted me a single integer number for the
highlight or texthighlight - I assume these int are a palette entry? but I
don't know how to map that to a value I can feed to qcolor.

e.g. I'd like to change the background of a text widget to be the current
colour of a scroll bar (where I don't know the colour at runtime, but want it
from the user's theme).

--
Regards, Paul Evans