[PyKDE] PyQt on OS X?

Ben Mitchell ben at mitchellfamily.com
Thu Oct 23 02:47:00 BST 2003

Oops.  (Insert sheepish grin here.)  Sorry about that.

It builds now, but I'm having trouble with the install stage.

'make install' doesn't do anything.

In looking at it more closely (and I am *not* a make expert), it seems
that the
install target doesn't have any unique rules attached to it.  It just
calls "all" which has already been run at the make stage, and which
never
installs the software that's been built...

I'm betting this is (once again) user error, but I'm not sure what I
should be
doing different...

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks,