[PyKDE] kdevelop: c++,pyqt...sip?

Patrick Stinson ajole-1 at gci.net
Thu Oct 16 09:07:01 BST 2003

At this point, just generate bindings. You know, when you jump into a new tool
like sip, you always think "All I want to do is...". It took me a very long
time to expose my C++ lib to python with sip, and It seems like there is a
general lack for user-friendly interfaces for a great tool.

So, I don't know very much about kdevelop archintecture, but if you could make
a simple project that could import a chunk of c++ headers and generate a
python module, that would be significant.