[PyKDE] Removing tabs from QTabWidget

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Thu Oct 16 08:22:01 BST 2003

What is the best way to remove (and delete) all pages/tabs under a QTabWidget?

I'm creating the content of a set of tabs dynamically, and within the run of
the app, I also need to be able to recreate the same output. ie; Deleting all
tabs, and adding in the new revised ones.

At the moment I'm setting the current page to 0, and then while there's a
current page, calling removePage. I've read, though, that this just hides the
page, and doesn't deallocate it in memory. Is this an issue in the python
implementation?

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |