[PyKDE] Web article on wxWindows and PyQt

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Sat Oct 4 09:22:00 BST 2003

On Saturday 04 October 2003 01:56, Michael Andrews wrote:
> I've seen problems with my apps compiled with Qt 3.2.x (I don't even
> know if it is the same problem); but is this a wide spread problem?  In
> other words, are other PyQt application developers seeing these
> problems?

I've only ever seen a core dump when I didn't initialise the variable kapp
with a valid KApplication at the start of my program. I've been on this list
for a few months now and I've seen very little complains or questions about
core dumping programs...

I don't know what the article is on about. Ancient history perhaps?

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/