[PyKDE] Notifying self on all emits _OR_ overriding default emit behavior

Myddrin myddrin at myddrin.com
Thu Oct 2 18:43:01 BST 2003

On Thursday 02 October 2003 12:25, Sundance wrote:
> I heard Myddrin said:
> > If I could discover the slots at run time that would work, yes.
> > However PyQT doesn't expose this info (as far as I know) like the QT
> > library does......
>
> Erm, so you mean you want to know what slots are going to get triggered
> by a given signal then...? Why do you want to do that exactly...?

No, I mispoke.  Slots should be signals above.

I would need to take a generic (or ones that inherit from say MydWidget)
object X and discover it's signals so I can subscribe to them and then call
the "webbrowser scripts"....

(I"ll have to continue this on tuesday.  I have to head out of state to do
some house hunting.)