[PyKDE] Help:Anybody give me an example how to use sip.voidptr object?

sfang sfang at bcm.tmc.edu
Wed Oct 1 04:28:01 BST 2003

Hello, Guys,
I got a sip.voidptr through qt.QImage.bits(), and I read doc that sip.voidptr
object is only useful if passed to another Python module. I try to pass to
other python module like  PIL to get those pixel data and fail, Anyone has the
experienc of use sip.voidptr? Could you tell me how to use it or a piece code
to show me how to use that kind of object, I am realy need such a hint. I try
a lot of way to understand how to use it.
Thank you very much!
Fang