[PyKDE] ANN: SIP v4.0pre4 Released

Oliver Kohlbacher oliver at bioinf.uni-sb.de
Tue Nov 25 07:56:00 GMT 2003

Hi there,

Phil Thompson wrote:
> 1. I want SIP v4 to be seen as a general tool for building bindings for C and
> C++ libraries on all platforms - and not just as the tool used to build PyQt.
> This required the dependency of the old system on tmake or qmake to be
> removed.
That's definitely good nes :)

There's one thing I noted when testing 4.0pre4: the command line option
"-m" seems to have disappeared from 4.0pre3 to 4.0pre4 -- what's the
correct way for creating Makefiles with SIP these days?

Thanks,
  Oliver

--
Prof. Dr. Oliver Kohlbacher (oliver.kohlbacher at uni-tuebingen.de)
Dept. for Simulation of Biological Systems, WSI, University of Tübingen