[PyKDE] Qt data structure support

Eron Lloyd elloyd at lancaster.lib.pa.us
Mon Nov 17 05:09:00 GMT 2003

Hello,

For a project I'm developing I'm thinking about the need to possibly move it
to C++ one day, thus there will be the issue of portability. Currently, PyQt
strips out most of the Qt generic data structures (QArray, QDict, QMap,
etc.). Will this always be the case? Would it hurt to have them available? I
remember someone mentioning needing QMap support, and that SIP 4 would
potentially support it. Is the same true for the other types? It's really no
major, I'm just curious.

Thanks,

Eron

---