[PyKDE] Passing -spec to qmake

gvermeul at grenoble.cnrs.fr gvermeul at grenoble.cnrs.fr
Tue Nov 4 17:20:01 GMT 2003

> How about a way to pass the -spec [arg] command-line flag to build.py
> in sip/pyqt? We build Qt with the vendor C++ compiler to /opt/libqt32
> and then with GCC to /opt/libqt32/[include,lib]/gcc32. Without -spec,
> we cannot build sip/PyQT against /opt/libqt32/[include,lib]/gcc32
> (requires the [platform]-g++ specs file).

Did you try to specify the Qt base dir (the -q flag) and adjust your
path variable such that the platform specific qmake is found first?

I mean the qmake's in in:
/opt/libqt32/bin
and
opt/libqt32/bin/gcc32

However, I would never organize things this way, better
/opt/libqt32-vendor/[include,lib,bin..]
/opt/libqt32-gcc/[include,lib,bin...]

(I have several Qt's on my system, too)

Gerard