[PyKDE] SIP questions

Jonathan Gardner jgardner at jonathangardner.net
Thu May 29 16:10:00 BST 2003

On Tuesday 25 March 2003 14:05, Jim Bublitz wrote:

> sip still generates one cpp/h file pair per class, but how you
> distribute classes over sip files makes no difference to anything.
> Every class needs a %HeaderCode block though, no matter how you
> arrange things.

I hate to disagree with you, Jim, and I know I am probably the one who is
wrong here, but I've found that at least for 3.5, this isn't true. Here is
what I have in my sip file for PostgeSQL:

%HeaderCode
#include "libpq-fe++.h" // My C++ wrapper around libpq-fe.h
%End

class result {
};

class Conn {
};

Everything seems to work okay, even though I only have one %HeaderCode block
and it is outside the classes.

Correct me if I am wrong.

--
Jonathan Gardner <jgardner at jonathangardner.net>