[PyKDE] pyqt development snapshot built on windows

Maxwell Sayles maxwellsayles at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 00:00:00 BST 2003

ok.. fair enough... I'm using PyQt entirely for research purposes.  If the
project develops enough interest and we stay with PyQt, we will purchase a
commercial version, but for now we won't be distributing the application.

in any event, i'm still stuck.  ultimately i want to manipulate the pixels
in a QImage from a python C extension under windows. calling bits() and
passing the result to the extension would work, except that I'm so far
unable to build a version of PyQt under windows that supports the method
bits() in QImage.

is it possible to pass the python instance of a QImage to the extension and
have the extension convert it to a QImage* that I would be able to invoke
bits() on from the C extension?