[PyKDE] Sip tutorial updated

Donovan Rebbechi elflord at andromeda.rutgers.edu
Wed May 7 19:24:01 BST 2003

The tutorial page I wrote some time back, with sip 3.0.x has been updated,
to reflect changes in the sip API and in the file format. I've tested the
examples with sip 3.2.x and 3.5, and as far as I can tell, code that
worked with 3.2 is "just working" with 3.5. Anyway, the tute is here:

http://www.pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/unix/siptute/

I've also added some stuff about how to subclass QWdigets soon, it's
something I learned to do recently that proved a little tricky (the trick
was learning to invoke sip in the right way, and finding the
sipQtFeatures.h header file)

Cheers,
--
Donovan