[PyKDE] QWhatsThis clicked()

Rune Hansen rune.hansen at viventus.no
Fri Mar 21 14:21:00 GMT 2003

Hi, I was under the impression that this should work:

fl2 = Qt.WStyle_StaysOnTop \
       +Qt.WDestructiveClose

class myWhatsThis(QWhatsThis):
	def __init__(self,qobj):
		QWhatsThis.__init__(self,qobj)
	def clicked(self,href):
		print href
		#if href:
		#	webbrowser.open(str(href),new=0,autoraise=1)

class FilterView(FilterViewDialog):
	def __init__(self,StreamApp,parent=None, name = None, modal = 0, fl = 0):
         	FilterViewDialog.__init__(self,parent,name,modal,fl2)
		.
		.
		self.qWhatsThis = myWhatsThis(self.SimpleFilterList)

	def infoWindow(self,node,qpoint):
		text ="<a href=\"http://www.google.com/\">Google</a>"
		self.qWhatsThis.display(text,qpoint)

The Docs says "By reimplementing QWhatsThis::clicked() it is possible to
have hyperlinks inside the help texts."
clicked() inside myWhatsThis is never called in this code...
Can anyone see what I'm doing wrong?
(qt 3.0.5, pyQt 3.5, linux)

regards
/rune

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know,
I'll use regular expressions." Now they have two problems.
-- Jamie Zawinski, alt.religion.emacs (08/12/1997)