[PyKDE] Hello and PyKDE for KDE 3.1

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Wed Mar 19 10:21:00 GMT 2003

Hi Ralph,

welcome in this beautiful niche.

On Tuesday 18 March 2003 21:47, Ralph Kaiser wrote:
> Hi Pete,
>
> Try this:
>
> ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/apps/KDE3.x/utils/PyKDE-3.3.2-rha3.1.tar
>.bz2

Yup, found it, but failed to build it, because it looks like KDE 3.1.1 is
a lot more different to 3.1.0 than I've expected. See my next mail, if you
like.

> And while I'm here I'd like to thank you for your excellent SQL tutorial
> that is included in the PyQT distribution. It made it quite easy (and fun)
> for this newbie to get started.

Thanks a lot. I hoped, someone will find it useful. I plan to write some
articles in german journals about PyQt and friends.

> Peace,
> Ralph

Far-to-many-weapons-in-circulation-to-make-this-happen-soon-ly y'rs,
Pete