[PyKDE] Canvassprite and transparent picture

Lars Kirkhus kirkhus at idi.ntnu.no
Wed Mar 12 22:55:01 GMT 2003

Hi, I have a problem/challenge here that I hope some of you might have
some input on; I'm working on a GUI where I use canvas with
QCanvasSprite-objects to display pictures that represents different
nodes.

My problem is that parts of these pictures are transparent and I
want to be able to detect when a user "clicks" these parts. This I want
to do so it won't be possible to select/move a node when the user
selects a part of the image thats outside the image-shape.

Does anyone know if this is possible and where I should start looking?

Lars Kirkhus