[PyKDE] Distributing PyKDE programs => ./configure

Gerard Vermeulen gvermeul at grenoble.cnrs.fr
Mon Jun 30 08:47:00 BST 2003

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 00:43:23 +0200
Simon Edwards <simon at simonzone.com> wrote:

> * Check for a working PyQt and PyKDE install.
> * Check Qt and KDE versions.
> * Install kde specific data (ok it's a new install_data command that uses
> KDE's install prefix by default. Detects if needed).
> * An uninstall command.
>
> If anyone wants a copy let me know (under GPL). The code is basically all
> there, but it probably should catch more exceptions etc, be fully tested...

Simon, can you send me a copy?
I do not use PyKDE, but especially the uninstall command is a nice idea. I just
wanted to see how you have done it and integrate it into PyQwt (or a specialized
PyQwt uninstall script that has been generated by the install command - has the
advantage that people who want to uninstall do not need the source code).

Gerard