[PyKDE] Mandrake 9.1

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Sun Jun 22 22:46:01 BST 2003

On Saturday 21 June 2003 19:54, Jim Bublitz wrote:
> On Friday June 20 2003 11:51, Jérôme Martin wrote:
>
> > Is anymore know the status of PyKDE 3.6 ?
>
> PyKDE 3.6 (and upgrade to KDE 3.1.2) probably has 50 to 100 hours
> of work to complete (including debugging/testing/packaging).

I'm going to ask a dumb question, but what exactly is difference between the
3.5 and 3.6 w.r.t. functionality? I mean, they're bindings, don't they kind
of get to a state where they are complete and just need updating? (I thought
that PyQt an PyKDE were complete. Am I wrong?)

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/