[PyKDE] QT/Mac to be licensed under GPL

Vio vmilitaru at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 18 10:22:01 BST 2003

MacNewbie question: since my last (and only :(  Mac was a PowerPC 6100
running System 7.5 back in the glorious 1995, when Netscape was king and
Bill was caught pants down regarding the Internet, I was wondering if
the current MacOS (codename Jaguar or some other ferocious cat name, I
believe) can run on the i386 family of processors. Or is it still using
some Motorola processor (just to be different)?

Vio