[PyKDE] Building PyKDE...

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Thu Jul 31 21:14:00 BST 2003

On Wednesday July 30 2003 12:31, Jan Mazur wrote:
> Hello Jim,
>
> Monday, July 14, 2003, 12:57:01 AM, you wrote:
>
> JB> I'd suggest instead that you wait a few days - I'm still
> shooting JB> for having a sip 3.6/3.7 compatible release
> candidate by the end JB> of next week. It'll be an RC release
> only because there are some JB> pending patches and bug fixes
> that won't be in the first JB> release. I hope to pick thpse
> up soon after.
>
> Is the spi 3.6/3.7 compilant version of PyKde already to
> download? If so please tell me where.

Not quite yet, but I am working on it. I'll announce it here and
it will be at http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk when ready.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, a lot of other things have
interfered, including needing to be out of town all of last
week. I'm in the middle of doing the upgrade now and hope to
have a release soon.

Jim