[PyKDE] Sorry - MacOSX again...

Rune Hansen rune.hansen at viventus.no
Thu Jul 31 09:50:00 BST 2003

Yes, I know the current state of MacOSX support, but I just had to ask
this question.
I've successfully compiled and installed qt-mac-free-3.1.2, sip-3.7,
pyqt-3.7and Python 2.3 (MacOSX 10.2.6, gcc3.3)
Compilation finally went by without serious errors (only took me three
days).
Now,
Python 2.3 (#1, Jul 30 2003, 09:58:38)
[GCC 3.3 20030304 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 1435)] on darwin
 >>> import libsip     # Ok
 >>> import libqtc     #..a very long wait
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
ImportError: Loaded module does not contain symbol _initlibqtc

Have I reached the heart of the, for the time being  _unsolvabe_,
problem, or am I close to something that could actually work?

regards
/rune
--
Rune Hansen