[PyKDE] pyQt on windows

Greg Fortune lists at gregfortune.com
Wed Jul 30 19:08:00 BST 2003

On Wednesday 30 July 2003 09:52, Peter Kropf wrote:
> To start, we need Windows ia64, Linux ia64, Linux s390, Solaris Sparc 32 &
> 64 bit, Solaris i686, AIX, HP-UX, Tru64 and OS X. Other Unix type platform
> (like Irix) may be added in the future.

Dang, I was feeling all special for supporting both Windows and Linux ;o)

> I'm not sure that asking our clients to obtain and build Qt GPL and PyQt
> will cut it. Our deployment needs to be more of a, here, install this
> package and then run this executable...

Yeah, I know what you mean.  Sounds like you've got enough business to support
the license if you're deploying across that many platforms though and the
ease of deployment alone is probably worth the cost of the license.

Greg Fortune
Fortune Solutions