[PyKDE] pyQt on windows

Greg Fortune lists at gregfortune.com
Wed Jul 30 18:47:00 BST 2003

What other platforms?  AMD64? i386? You are limited to a certain extent by
what platforms Qt supports...  I guess the i386 could be a bit of an issue.

Although, doesn't the developer license just apply to development?  Couldn't I
develop something on Linux i686 and then sell it to my clients who run Qt GPL
on Linux AMD64 or i386?  They wouldn't be doing the development so it seems
like the GPL library would work fine in that situation.

Greg