[PyKDE] QT 3.2?

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.co.uk
Wed Jul 23 17:28:01 BST 2003

On Wednesday 23 July 2003 3:58 pm, Rob Knapp wrote:
> Is anyone running PyQT 3.7 with the newly released QT 3.2?
>
> There are some enhancments that would be very nice to have...

PyQt 3.7 compiles fine against Qt 3.2.

At the moment I'm working through upgrading the existing classes.

Next stage will be to add the new classes.

Final stage will be any upgrades to pyuic.

I'll announce the various stages as they appear in snapshots.

PyQt v3.8 will be out fairly soon after that - and after the release of Python
v2.3.