[PyKDE] building PyKDE-3.5-2

Austin Reid austinjreid at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 16:28:01 BST 2003

No previous versions, this was a fresh mdk9.1 install 3 days ago. After that
I've only updated packages from mandrake using urpmi

so far I've found two options I can try:
1.
add
#define QT_NO_STYLE_SGI
#define QT_NO_STYLE_CDE
to qconfig.h

2.
re-build Qt from source changing --disable-SGIStyle to --enable.........

I can't try these till later this evening but would appreciate any opinions

Austin
mailto:austinjreid at hotmail.com