[PyKDE] PyKDE Delayed

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Sun Jul 20 19:42:01 BST 2003

I was going to do a mildly humorous post about everything that's
gone wrong this week that's prevented me from working on PyKDE:
I was ill one day, one of our dogs was bit by rattlesnake, I had
to dig up the septic tank yesterday in 95F (35C) weather to
unplug the house sewer pipe, my company is being sued by a major
corp because they overcharged us $1 when we bought a telephone
headset. You may think I'm kidding - I'm not. The last several
months have been like this, often a little worse.

Unfortunately, I woke up this morning to learn of a death in the
family, so this really isn't funny any more. I'll be out of
town/offline through next Sunday (Jul 27). Couldn't get an
earlier return flight without paying $thousands. PyKDE will be
delayed at least another 10 - 15 days.

Sorry - this stuff is all out of my control.

Jim