[PyKDE] RE: QWindowsXPStyle problem

Tuvi, Selim stuvi at SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Wed Jul 16 00:30:01 BST 2003

Please disregard my previous post, forgot to do a 'nmake install' :-)

-Selim

Selim Tuvi, Research Engineering Group, SLAC
GLAST, I&T Online, MS 98
Tel:650-926-3376 Fax:650-926-4335

-----Original Message-----
From: Tuvi, Selim
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 3:27 PM
To: 'phil at riverbankcomputing.co.uk'; pykde at mats.imk.fraunhofer.de
Subject: QWindowsXPStyle problem

After successfully compiling and running PyQt 3.7 without the QWindowsXPStyle class as documented in my previous posts, I decided to re-compile Qt 3.1.1 and specified Windows XP Style as "direct". No problems compiling PyQt this time, but when I tried "from qt import *" I got the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
  File "C:\Python22\Lib\site-packages\qt.py", line 958, in ?
    libqtc.sipRegisterClasses()
SystemError: Unable to find class object for QWindowsXPStyle

I am running on Windows XP w/ service pack 1, Qt 3.1.1 and PyQt 3.7.

Thanks