[PyKDE] Error when loading libqtc for PyQt3.7

Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina rcardenes at debian.org
Thu Jul 10 17:00:01 BST 2003

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 04:16:00PM +0200, Vincent Wagelaar wrote:
> On Thursday 10 July 2003 16:05, Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina wrote:
> > BTW (2).
> >
> > There's PyQt 3.7 on Debian/unstable, but you can't download it right now
> > because SIP and QScintilla are delayed in the input queue due to changes
> > on the control file (they should be available by this weekend/next
> > monday, when ftpmasters have reviewed them).
> >
> Can we expect a version of PyKDE anytime soon (then I don't have to build it
> myself)?

I haven't tried PyKDE myself lately but, from Jim's messages from the
last two months, I was under the impression that PyKDE 3.5 (latest
available version) won't build using SIP > 3.5, and Debian will ship
SIP 3.7 from next week...

Anyway, I've provided packages for PyKDE before, and I'll do it again
when Jim release it again.