[PyKDE] G++ 2.95 packages at non-official rep.

Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina rcardenes at debian.org
Tue Jan 28 23:26:00 GMT 2003

Hi list,

GCC 3.2 transition is going slowly, and Qt is stuck due to a showstopper:
it needs PgSQL to be rebuilt, and PgSQL needs a previuos Heimdal rebuild.
Heimdal has a grave bug right now, so I don't expect this to happen soon.

I've uploaded sip 3.5 packages to my repository:

  deb http://people.debian.org/~rcardenes sid main

They're built with G++ 2.95. Having that available, you'll be able to
download the PyQt packages yet on the official repositories. I hope
to start uploading snapshots by this weekend, but I cannot promise :-)
I've a couple of exams the next month and I want to study ;))