[PyKDE] Problem building PyQt-x11-gpl-snapshot-20030120

gvermeul at grenoble.cnrs.fr gvermeul at grenoble.cnrs.fr
Sat Jan 25 18:38:00 GMT 2003

Did you try some of the examples that come with PyQt?

The next problem may be that a static library got stripped of all
its symbols: it is called something like libqassistant.a.

Test it from your python interpreter: import qt.

If it complains about Assistant related stuff, you have to search
this list for workarounds. If the build library is different from
the install library, the static libraries get stripped to much.

If this is the problem. Please report it to Mandrake.

Gerard