[PyKDE] Problem building PyQt-x11-gpl-snapshot-20030120

Laurent Rathle lrathle at kde-france.org
Sat Jan 25 18:16:01 GMT 2003

Le Samedi 25 Janvier 2003 10:39, Gerard Vermeulen a écrit :
> Please read README.Linux and check if it applies to your Mandrake
> distribution. Does your compiler complain about missing header files? Try
> to stuff the -Wall flag in the makefiles.

I found that it does'nt apply. So the compilation went right. I did make, make
install, but now, when I want to install Eric, it complains that PyQt is not
here. In fact, it has problem with this :

import qVersion, PYQT_VERSION

in the build.py. It can't import qVersion and PYQT_VERSION. I have
libt3.1-devel with PyQt.

Thank you for your help,

lrathle at kde-france.org
http://www.kde-france.org