[PyKDE] Next attempt to tackle QSpinBox strangeness

Doug Bell dougb at bellz.org
Fri Jan 24 01:53:00 GMT 2003

Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
> Hi *,
>
> attached, you will find an app to reproduce some strangeness with QSpinBox
> behaviour.
>
> Problem: reimplemented QSpinBox don't get focus events and doesn't behave
> correctly on up/down cursor key events (value doesn't change).

I'm not sure if this is your problem (I haven't gone through your
example in detail), but I've also seen unusual behavior with QSpinBox
focus events.  I no longer remember details, but the problem concerns
events being sent to the embedded QLineEdit within a spin box.  You can
access the embedded editor using the spin box's editor() method and
check for events there.

Hope this helps,
Doug.