[PyKDE] Importing Problem (somewhat long)

Steven Faulconer geek at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jan 1 04:24:00 GMT 2003

I dislike replying to my own message, but I've forgotten to add a thing
or to.

During my multiple compile attempts, I never did a 'make install' after
my initial installation. Once the compile finishes, I copy '*.a' from
the $QTDIR/lib  to my installation directory (/usr/lib/qt3/lib). I've
done this with both a 'prefix' and without a 'prefix' in my
configuration. I'm running a totally fresh compile now, and will not do
a 'make install'. If anyone has any thoughts, I'd very much like to hear
them.

Thanks again.

Steven