[PyKDE] GUI Programming with Python: QT Edition (was: dialog/mainwindow question)

Sundance sundance at ierne.eu.org
Fri Feb 14 19:18:00 GMT 2003

I heard Boudewijn Rempt said:

> I discuss this issue quite extensively in my book: have you seen it?
> (In case not: http://www.opendocs.org/pyqt -- if you find it useful,
> please buy a paper copy.)

Oh, speaking of which. Your book is nice. I *want* to buy it. Only, no
library I've been to has its ISBN in their database, so I ended up
ordering it off Amazon (only the American site seems to carry it, too,
but at least their overseas shipping costs are reasonable). It was
months ago. They've still not found a copy to send me.

Any idea about what's up? I'm sure your publisher could use the money
about as much as I could use your book. :)

-- S.