[PyKDE] Different event dispatcher on win and linux?

Willi Richert w.richert at gmx.net
Wed Feb 12 10:03:01 GMT 2003

On Wednesday 12 February 2003 09:34, Willi Richert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've attached a little script which uses DnD. On Windows, it works fine. On
> Linux, the mouseMoveEvent() and mousePressEvent() functions are only
> invoked on a 1-pixel-width frame around that list box. Why? Any hints?
>
> wr

If I do not add QListViewItems to the pane, the events are coming through. But
then, it would suffice to  put those mouse event handlers to the
QListViewItems but that does also not work.

The event() function in DropDemo show only the events until the mouse is on
the list. The event() of DropItem (attached) shows nothing.

wr