[PyKDE] Building PyQT with Qt-eval

Ong Kian Win codegrunt at rubbercookie.com
Thu Feb 6 13:18:01 GMT 2003

> As it says in the FAQ, the evaluation version isn't supported. The alternative
> is to evaluate the GPL version on a Linux system.

Oops. Sorry for missing that in the FAQ.

The folks at Trolltech says:

---
You will be getting the evaluation edition which is time-limited.  I
don't see any reason why you shouldn't be able to use PyQt with it, I
suggest you talk to the developers of PyQt about this, if you have the
source for PyQt, then you can build it against the evaluation edition.

Have a nice day!

Andy
Technicial Support Technician
Trolltech AS, Waldemar Thranes gate 98, NO-0175 Oslo, Norway
---

May I know how I may start explaining the difference in the evaluation
version, that is hindering the compilation of PyQt against? Maybe
there's something that they can do?

Thanks!

Regards,
Kian Win