[PyKDE] [ANN] 3.5 official Debian Packages (at last!)

Gordon Tyler gordon at doxxx.net
Thu Feb 6 04:47:01 GMT 2003

On February 6, 2003 12:12 am, Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 02:49:17PM -0500, Gordon Tyler wrote:
> > Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina wrote:
> > >If you have installed "python-qt3", then python2.2-qt3c102 and
> > >python2.2-sip-qt3c102 will be downloaded and replace the old packages
> > >with no extra effort when upgrading.
> >
> > What would be really useful to people who run testing and don't have the
> > various *c102 packages installed, is if you could generate packages that
> > will work with the old packages that still exist in testing. If that's
> > possible.
>
> 'k...:
>
>   deb http://people.debian.org/~rcardenes testing main

404 Not Found. Do you mean sarge perhaps? I tried that instead although I had
to put a pin in apt preferences file to get it to find the packages. They
istalled without a problem.

Except now I can't install (from source) Eric snapshot 20030112. It says that
I need PyQt 3.6.0 (!) or PyQt snapshot 20021217. Same thing for Eric 3.0.1. I
guess I'll have to try Eric 3.0.0 if I can find it.

Ciao,
Gordon