[PyKDE] [ANN] 3.5 official Debian Packages (at last!)

Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina rcardenes at debian.org
Tue Feb 4 22:44:01 GMT 2003

On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 02:49:17PM -0500, Gordon Tyler wrote:
> Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina wrote:
> >If you have installed "python-qt3", then python2.2-qt3c102 and
> >python2.2-sip-qt3c102 will be downloaded and replace the old packages
> >with no extra effort when upgrading.
>
> What would be really useful to people who run testing and don't have the
> various *c102 packages installed, is if you could generate packages that
> will work with the old packages that still exist in testing. If that's
> possible.

Mmmhhhh... I need a 'testing' chroot environment to do this. I'll put my
machine to setup it (mostly download a lot of files) this night and will
probably build a bunch of packages tomorrow.

If you want to compile them in your own machine, just download the
sources. I've not uploaded the latest version, which would build c102
packages, enforcing use of G++ 3.2, but that's the only change I've made.

The build order, of course, is: QScintilla|sip, then PyQt.