[PyKDE] Error installing pykde on Debian

Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina rcardenes at debian.org
Thu Dec 18 10:57:00 GMT 2003

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 11:24:27AM -0600, Fred Polgardy wrote:
> What version of SIP/PyQt do these work with?
>
> Fred

Fred sent me a private mail, but I'm posting the answer here because
both it should be from interest to others, and Ameritech is blocking my
outgoing mail, as my home machine seems to be blacklisted (no the first
time, bad thing if you want to run your own mail server at home in a
supposed "Home dynamic IP pool", even when you have static IP):

It's PyKDE 3.8rcsomething, so it works without problems with Sid's
SIP/PyQt (at least last time I built it, and I haven't changed it).

BTW, I'm going to upload SIP 3.9 as 3.8-compatible, but Python2.3/Qt3
only package, to prepare the future change to SIP 4.0