[PyKDE] toolbar icons

Greg Fortune lists at gregfortune.com
Wed Dec 10 18:10:00 GMT 2003

Those are restricted by copyright and cannot be used without permission of the
author.

If you are Unix, try the following command
find $QTDIR -name "*.png"

In particular, in the designer directory, there are a bunch of standard
toolbar icons that you can presumably use in your own applications.  I say
this because designer automatically uses some of them if you create a toolbar
through a wizard...

Greg Fortune
Fortune Solutions