[PyKDE] Request for recent Red Hat RPMs?

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Sun Dec 7 17:47:00 GMT 2003

On Sunday December 7 2003 04:24, Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina
wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 08:08:18PM -0800, Jonathan Gardner
wrote:
> > However, they still don't carry PyKDE. I am going to see if
> > I can get that in QA or testing or something, and eventually
> > get it as an extra package that you can get from fedora but
> > won't be distributed with the fedora ISOs.

> BTW, I recall Jim said not so long ago that he was going to
> re-release PyKDE 3.8 with a bunch of bugfixes, but I haven't
> seen it released (or I'm blind, which may be the case).

There are still one or two minor build problems - minor in the
sense they should be easy to fix, but I'm in a situation where
fixes for one set of distributions is introducing problems in
others, so I need to go through and retest. That takes some time
and Ihaven't been able to find the time lately.

I'm not aware of any open bugs in PyKDE itself (just in
building), so anyone who has 3.8 running won't need the next
release (I believe you have everything patched for Debian, for
example).

Jim