[PyKDE] Undefined symbol: sipWrapperTypeName

Jim Panetta panetta at SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Thu Dec 4 04:19:00 GMT 2003

Hi all,

I'm importing a SIP-ified shared library into python.
This seems to work on Windows, but not Linux.  Each of
PATH, PYTHONPATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH contain the path
to libsip.so, which defines sipWrapperTypeName.
( output from nm -C : 0000c444 D sipWrapperTypeName )

My library is compiled with gcc version 2.95.3 with the
following options:
g++ -shared  <files>  -Wl,--rpath
-Wl,/afs/slac/g/glast/applications/python/Python-2.2.2/@sys/lib/python2.2/site-packages

-L/afs/slac/g/glast/applications/python/Python-2.2.2/@sys/lib/python2.2/site-packages
  -Wl,-soname -Wl,libEBF.so.0 -o .libs/libEBF.so.0.0.0

Any ideas?

   --Jim Panetta

--
My opinions are mine...not DOE's...not SLAC's...mine.
(except by random, unforseeable coincidences)